The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Care Center of Sacramento is one of only two facilities in Sacramento, California that specializes in offering secured alzheimer’s and dementia care. We specialize in offering care, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing to our residents who suffer with progressive stages of memory loss. We strive to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Care Center of Sacramento was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Sacramento unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, Korean, Igbo, Polish and Farsi.
Our dedicated alzheimer’s and dementia rehabilitation team work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- We are one of two specialized alzheimer’s and dementia care facilities here in Sacramento, CA
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love our home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our Alzheimer’s and dementia rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Administrator – Howard Lohf
- Director of Nursing – Cecilia Binamira
- Social Services Director – Leslyn Watson
- Director of Rehabilitation – Tamille Folcik
“I had to place my wife somewhere safe. The staff at Windsor Sacramento were very understanding of our special needs, and take very good care of her. The place is clean and I like that my wife can sit outside in a garden like setting. I highly recommend this place if you have a loved one who has memory problems and wanders.”
– Bill F.
“You would be hard-pressed to find a more adequate care center for your loved one, the staff is composed of more than just your everyday “employee” they are people who have dedicated their lives to provide excellent care for each and every person they come into contact with.”
– Mike H.
“Nothing but good feedback from family and friends that have been in this place. The staff makes you feel at home. Compassionate nurses and one of the best rehab department I’ve ever seen. I highly recommend this nursing facility.”
– Reuel C.